英文询盘回复范文(实用6篇)

0 2024-11-06 03:50 来源:www.xuanchuanyuan.com 手机版

英文询盘回复范文 第1篇

1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

(4)条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.

英文询盘回复范文 第2篇

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

英文询盘回复范文 第3篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

英文询盘回复范文 第4篇

1. 文体介绍 在对外贸易中,询盘,也叫询价(inquiry或enquiry)是买方或买方对于所要购买或出售的商品向另一方作出的询问,询盘是交易的起点,可以分为:

普通询盘(a general inquiry):索取普通资料, 诸如:目录(a catalogue)、价目表或报价单(a price-list or quotation sheets)、样品(a sample)、图片(illustrated photo prints)等。

具体询盘(a specific inquiry): 具体询问商品名称(the name of the commodity)、规格(the specifications)、数量(the quantity)、单价(the unit price FOB… CIF…),装船期(the time of shipment)、付款方式(the terms of payment)等。

询盘一般多为买方向卖方发出,买方通过询盘信,简明扼要的`向卖方了解一般的商品信息。利用E-mail 写询盘信,无须写的过分客气,只需具体、简洁、措词得体。有的询盘信开门见山,直截了当说明订购打算,希望对方给予一定优惠条件;有的询盘信则以征询信息的方式,不许下订货诺言,以避免结果未订购可能形成的日后交易中的障碍 .

2.实用范例 Subject: Enquiry

Dear Sir,

We are interested in buying large quantities of steel screws in all sizes.

We would be obliged if you would give us a quotation per kilogram C&F Liverpool, England. It would also be appreciated if you could forward samples and your price-list to us.

We used to purchase these products from other sources. We may now prefer to buy from your company because we understand that you are able to supply larger quantities at more attractive prices. In addition, we have confidence in the quality of your products.

We look forward to hearing from you by return E-mail.

Sincerely,

Xxx

3、参考译文

主题:询盘

亲爱的先生:

本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉,欲知每公斤运抵英国利物浦的成本价运费价格,

如蒙惠赐上述报价单,不胜感激。如能惠寄样本和价格表,亦必感激不尽。

本公司素来从其他公司购买此类货物,闻悉贵公司货物质优价廉,故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。

盼复。

你真诚的xxx

4、典型句型

(1) Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗?

(2) Do you offer FOB or CIF? 你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

(3) How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 你们的报价多长时间有效?

(4)Will you let us know what your terms of payment are? 能否告知贵方付款条件?

5)Please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products.我们已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘。

英文询盘回复范文 第5篇

回复客户询盘的常用语

1.我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣,

Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

2.我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

3.顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

4.条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

5.现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

6.你将发现,我公司对贵方的'报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的,

You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

7.每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

8.我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

9.兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

10.针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

11.兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

英文询盘回复范文 第6篇

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

we only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

(4)条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

(5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

you will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

my habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

in answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

in reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

we are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

we think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

we shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.